Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello!!



On January 8th, 2012 I will be running the Disney Marathon in honor of my grandfather Russ Reals and my aunt, Cindy Titus. Both of these amazing people died of different forms of cancer over the past couple years. I chose to run this marathon for them. While training for this race I plan on fundraising for cancer awareness. 

My grandmother has already made a genereous donation by sponsoring me in this race and has been providing great motivation to get my butt back into marathon shape ;) 

I would like to offer to anyone who donates that if they would like they can donate their money for a specific person. If you would like you can email me (cait_tee19@yahoo.com) or write the initals of those whom you would like to donate for and I will put their initials on the back on my race shirt and run for them aswell on Janurary 8th. 

Together, we are making a difference!

This year, hundreds of thousands of people will hear the words "You have cancer," and there's a good chance that some of them will be people we know and love. I have chosen to fight back against this disease and help make a difference by supporting the American Cancer Society’s mission to eliminate cancer as a major health problem by helping people get well, stay well, find cures and fight back.

Please help me!

I hope you will support my effort by clicking on the below link and making a donation in support of my effort. 


Donation Page!

No comments: