Sunday, October 2, 2011

5k FUN

Okay- So I wanted to write a post today so I could mark this in the training books. This morning I ran the Festival of Races 5k in 24:10, it felt really good considering it was my 2nd run outside and I was holding an under 8 min pace! 


I originally was thinking about doing the Syracuse 1/2 marathon on the 16th, but after today's run outside it made me realize I need to run outside more, but sadly it's hard with the noggin right now. I'm thinking about going to neighborhoods near by to run, therefore its loops and many people around incase I pass out or something... 


That being said I'm trying to figure out if I want to start my marathon training early and say buhbye to the half marathon and focus on training. Not sure what I'll do I'll think about it for another week I suppose. 


Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great job on the 5k! Total rockstar!

allieksmith said...

GREAT job! You continue to amaze me with yor progress after your injury :)

blissfulbritt said...

YOU ARE A BOSS!! Way to go!