Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 2 Betch

Sooo this whole training program is going to be interesting because it's the first time I won't be running everyday. It is pretty much running 4 or 5 days a week, so as much as I love running, I kind of like it because it is helping me realize I don't need to run everyday (sometimes I get too obsessed...as we know).

This all being said, today was a CROSS TRAINING DAY! Woo... so I went over to my good ol' Jewish Community Center and hung out with all my friends ;) ...actually it was just Dolph Shayes and I!!

(That's Dolph Shayes..he used to play for the Nats)

Elliptical+ Upper Body Lifting day = Happy Caitlin 

As much as I love the JCC though, I'm starting to look for other gym around here that I want to start going too... I need classes and a pool in order for me to get to where I want to be! The jcc just is not up to date enough!

As usual, today was GANNONS DAY! Had a small almond bark ;) NOOOOM And saw this sign... it's really funny yet entirely true... I'm thinkin about it... but really the winter should be my time when I forget about ice cream....They shouldn't tempt me like this.


As for the rest of the day, I JUST CHILLED OUT. And didn't drive anywhere YUESSSS




No comments: